TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
We provide our design services as well as sales of our furniture online. Our products are unique, made to each individual customer’s order.
Using our contact form, you can ask any question or order a previously agreed and approved design. You can add in our contact form to each order all your comments and requests concerning the colour, size and material. When you send us your enquiry, we will contact you by email to discuss the details, the final price including transport and type of delivery.
If you send an enquiry using our contact form, it does not yet mean you must order.
We start working on an order when the final price is agreed. At that point we request 50% of earnest payment into our company’s account.
Should you have any questions about the products on offer or how to buy from us, do not hesitate to contact us.
PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Out products are made to individual orders, taking into account the parameters of the customer’s request, so prices may vary accordingly. Before you buy, we:
1. make detailed arrangements between the customer and the designer confirming the project details,
2. we ask for 50% of earnest payment as a sign of acceptance of the arrangements,
3. In the contact form, we ask for your contact details such as: your name, surname, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address. We will use the information solely for the purpose of processing your order.
4. Always refer to the section about the “Use”; you will find interesting information and some useful tips there. Before you make your purchase it is good to read the information about our cabinets.
1. The customer pays 100% of the order value. After the transaction, a receipt or a VAT invoice will be issued.
2. The customer pays 50% of the order value (earnest payment – by bank transfer to our account) when placing the order, and the remaining 50% (the final payment): by bank transfer to our bank account before the product dispatch. After the transaction, a receipt or a VAT invoice will be issued.
We reserve the right to change the price of our product upon prior arrangement in this scope, in relation to individual pricing related to agreed order details, to introduce new products to the offer, to withdraw products from the offer, to conduct and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes in them.
Products are dispatched after the full amount due for the product has been paid.
The delivery method depends on the quantity of the ordered products and their cubic capacity. We provide the customer with the most advantageous forms of delivery. Orders, depending on the their delivery method to the
Buyer, are executed in three ways:
- by a courier company
- by own transport
- Using services of national and international freight forwarders and transport companies
- It is also possible to collect the products in person after prior arrangement of the place and date
- Delivery costs do not include carrying the products into the flat/ house and their installation (unless otherwise agreed for the specific order).
We reserve the right to complete orders in separate batches after prior agreement with the customer and its confirmation by e-mail or phone.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The data will not be disclosed to unauthorised persons, with the exception of authorised authorities (police, a public prosecutor, a court, etc.) - in the event of a suspected breach of law by the customer.
When placing an order, the Buyer will be asked to provide the necessary data to complete the order. This includes some personal data and the delivery address.
Personal data provided by the customer is only used for the following purposes:
- to carry out your order, to inform you about new our products, services and promotions.
- the data will be archived and protected properly against access by unauthorised persons, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
The data you provide when placing an order is also processed by involved entities: your name and surname, address, telephone, e-mail provided as the delivery address will be used by shipping companies in the label / waybill which will serve as the order to deliver the shipment. Depending on the selected type of shipment, the data is provided to:
a. DHL/ DPD/ UPS/ TNT
The customer has the right to access his/ her personal data at any time to correct it or request its deletion;
The data Controller hereby notifies that there is no obligation to provide any personal data, however if the customer does not provide such data we will not be able to provide any services set out in the Terms and Conditions to the customer neither the benefits under the agreement concluded between Norgeskap and such a customer.
All personal data which we collect is protected in accordance with applicable regulations. The Controller makes every effort to ensure that the data is secured properly.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The products we offer are made to individual orders and specifications, therefore they cannot be returned or exchanged. Should you cancel your order before delivery, the 50% earnest money shall not be refunded.
The seller provides a 12 month guarantee on the products.